Our client is a global company and its global network extends across 162 countries and territories, with 73,854 people working out of 1,500 offices and they’re all working towards one goal- to provide clients with exceptional service.
The firms across the network cooperate closely and comply with consistent operating principles and quality standards. That means local resources who understand business, local and international markets and the specifics of client´s industry: all backed by a truly global network.
EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT SERVICE, DELIVERED ACROSS THE WORLD
The company vision is to be the leader for exceptional client service. This is not about reinventing the profession’s approach to service, but about delivering the services exceptionally well – and delivering that high quality consistently in every office, every country and every territory where they have a presence.
There are ﬁve key components that describe the company and the consistently exceptional service delivery:
- CLIENT NEEDS: they anticipate clients’ needs and are forthright in their views, in order to ensure the best outcome
- COMMUNICATION: they are always clear, open & swift in communication
- COMMITMENT: they agree to and meet their commitments, meaning that they deliver what they promise, every day, for every client
- PEOPLE: they provide the right environment for their people to grow and develop – but also the right people to deliver for their clients
- VALUE: They focus on creating value: giving clients up to date ideas and valuable insights and advice that they can trust
Due to constant growth of the company there is a need to braod the team of proffesionls. One of the highly needed position right now is the Accounting lead.
As an Accounting lead you will be responsible for the payroll team and lead 10-15 subordinates. To be able to deliver the best possible service you will be in a regular contact with clients, taking care of their accounting agenda and proposing all possible needed services to them.
You will report directly to the partner of the company responsible for BSO (Business Services and Outsourcing) and help to build and maintain long lasting cooperation with company clients.
- Managing the whole department
- Team management and leadership
- Responsibility for budget
- Active acquisition of new clients
- Proplem solving
- Managing complex processing of bookkeeping agenda for clients
- Communication with clients (also in foreign languages), with the tax authorities and other state institutions
- Advisory and consultations for lients
- Checking and review of travel expense reports
- Bank payment orders preparation
- Preparation of documents for bookkeeping
- Reporting according to the individual client requirements
- Preparation of statistical reports
- Preparation of financial statements
- Preparation of tax return
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Responsibility for the accuracy of bookkeeping
- Monitoring of legislative changes
– 5 + years of demonstrated work experience in accounting
– experience in a leadership role
– excellent communication skills
– willingness to learn
– business aproach
– active English language
Pošlite nám Váš životopis na firstname.lastname@example.org
Radi Vám zodpovieme prípadné otázky a poskytneme bližšie informácie.
Zaslaním životopisu nám udelujete súhlas so spracuvanim osobnych udajov (podľa zákona č. 122/2013 Z.z. o ochrane osobných údajov v znení neskorších predpisov)