for international leasing company
Compensation: from 1.800 EUR (The final offer will be adjust according to candidate´s previous professional background)
Start date: ASAP
Job description, responsibilities and duties
As a successful candidate, you will be an active part of the RPA implementation in the company. The vision and plans are to develop and run the RPA projects through various departments as Finance, Customer Service and Technical. You will become a team member of dedicated department, which will drive the RPA implementation for the whole Regional Center and entities within Europe.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Design, develop and deploy Robotics Process Automation (RPA) solutions using Blue Prism.
- Controls processes, inspects and manages the day to day running of BLUE PRISM processes in the live environment.
- Solve day to day issues arising while running robotics processes and provide timely resolutions.
- Change management upon need and request, optimizing of existing solutions
- Autonomous End2End development, covering complete lifecycle of a bot.
- Realization of process improvements to ensure cost reduction and increase of efficiency and/or quality.
- Contribute to building an RPA CoE (Centre of Excellence) and be part of a digital transformation.
- Employee perks, benefits
- Team-buildings, Family day celebrations, Christmas party, Health Awareness day and other social occasions to celebrate the teamwork and company culture
- After 1 year of service, additional contribution for retirement saving plan reaching up to 70 euro per month /depending on years of service/
- Yearly salary review and company bonus /can reach 120% of average monthly salary/
- Cafeteria benefits program
- Multisport Card for active free time /50% of costs is covered by company/
- Callio Card lunch tickets – 4,00 euro of credit for every working day to cover the costs of lunch breaks
- 4 sick days per year /distributed quarterly/
- 25 days of vacation for every employee
- Home office /internal policies applies/
- the beneficial personal loan with special rates (from company within the group)
- Fruit Days – fresh fruits once week delivered to the office
- Free water, coffee & tea in the office
- Referral Bonus for recommending new employee
Requirements for the employee:
Candidates with education suit the position: University education (Bachelor’s degree) / University education (Master’s degree)
IT development, RPA
- English – Advanced (C1)
- Slovak – Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills:
• Experience in delivering automation solutions using Blue Prism
• Blue Prism- certification AD01 (advantage)
• Coding or scripting (beneficial)
• Experience in RPA / AI
• Process management
• Good Business Administration skills – (MS Office)
Project management – basic
RPA project management – basic
coding or scripting – advanced
Number of years of experience
2-3 years of experience