for international leasing company
Place of work: Bratislava
Cintract type: Full time
Start date: 1.7.2021
Wage: from 1400 EUR (The final salary package and offer depends on candidate’s experience and qualification)
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
If you are an automotive industry enthusiast and you would like to be a part of regional team, which takes care of fleets in more than 5 countries, then this position is definitely for you. Become a part of stable and established team, which is servicing the car fleet of Benelux region in French language.
You main responsibility will be administration and approval of all technical and maintenance requests followed by validation of invoicing process for all the technical interventions. This job will grow your technical skills and will keep you updated about the trends in automotive industry. You will come across of most automobile brands and improve your technical background.
The communication languages of this department are Slovak, Czech, German, French, Hungarian, Polish and English.
- You will ensure and manage routine and exceptional maintenance operations in relation with garages, dealers, workshops and specialized tire service provider
- You check all kind of incoming invoices regarding tires, service, maintenance and repair, short term rental, damage.
- For all incoming invoices without prior given approval which are considered as correct, you will create an approval in system in order to book them
- You book all invoices with approvals made in system which are considered as correct in a detailed way, with correct and consequent coding, dates and mileages
- You send back all incorrect invoices with an attached letter or mail. You describe clearly the reason why you refuse the invoice. In case there is some information missing, you could also call the supplier in order to get this info and to re-consider the approval of the invoice.
- You take care as well for bookings on several booking sorts (SMR, Tires, Short term rental) as well as recharges to clients (always after prior information to account management). For bookings on damage repair, carried out by the garage, you put the action on the local colleague who will take care for this booking.
- You inform proactively account management in case you discover repairs which may be caused by strange behavior or technical failure.
- In case of any doubts, you contact your local technical expert before taking any action
- You keep the number of incoming invoices as low as possible, in particular before monthly prolongation (mostly 15th of the month) and at the end of the month
- You will manage various driver’s requests linked to usage of the vehicle (e.g. service booking, fuel card blocking, provide technical information etc.)
- You follow-up repair and maintenance events in order to minimize repair time, costs and optimize immobility of vehicles.
- You will have to keep high customer and driver satisfaction level by providing rapid and reliable customer oriented service.
- You support drivers in the process of accident declaration and the repair process of the damaged vehicle, guaranteeing maximum mobility.
- You evaluate the claim and manage all necessary actions towards insurers, experts, brokers and repair suppliers to optimize the direct and indirect claim costs.
- You ensure the follow-up of the claims files, including thefts and total losses in order to minimize costs, maximum recovery from reliable 3rd party and optimize mobility of vehicles.
- Assure that all vehicles put on the road are properly insured, notify the insurer all changes in insurance conditions for insured vehicles and all cancelations of insurance.
Employee perks, benefits
- Team-buildings, Family day celebrations, Christmas party, Health Awareness day
and other social occasions to celebrate the teamwork
- After 1 year of service, additional contribution for retirement saving plan /starting from 30 euro up to 70 euro per month/
- Cafeteria.sk Benefit program
- Hardware allowance and Home office allowance
- Multisport Card for active free time /50% of costs is covered by company/
- 4 sick days per year /distributed quarterly/
- 25 days of vacation for every employee
- 4 euro meal voucher pre day /Callio card/
- Home office, 2x per week /internal policies applies/
- Fruit Days – fresh fruits once week delivered to the office
- Free water, coffee & tea in the office
- Referral Bonus for recommending new employee
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor’s degree)
University education (Master’s degree)
Automotive/ Economics / Business
French – Advanced (C1) and English – Intermediate (B1)
Jira – basic
Microsoft Excel – advanced
Microsoft Outlook – advanced
Business Correspondence – advanced
Customer service – advanced
Number of years of experience
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Personality requirements and skills
- Interest in cars – general and technical overview
- strong customer service orientation
- willingness to learn / develop
- positive-critical attitude
- team player
- ability to sense the client’s needs
- flexibility towards colleagues
- well organized
- analytical skills
- ability to react